VAPP Resources – Personalizing Information, Benefits, or Services
The team at Operation Military Family is committed to developing and providing crucial services and resources to help Service Members, Veterans, and their families navigate life’s transitions. VAPP Resources is one of our flagship tools developed specifically to fast-track connecting veterans and their families to critical services, benefits – and yes, the right person, based on the need and location. VAPP provides cloud-based mobile and web applications with self-service capabilities to intelligently help Service Members, Veterans and their families engage critical services, benefits and resources during life’s transitions.
Where Veterans and Their Family Members Meet Opportunity
VAPP Resources personalizes information, benefits, or services by understanding the users’ PROFILE, NEED and LOCATION and then directs the users to immediate or expedited care, benefit or information. VAPP facilitates connections and the flow of information between community, state, and federal resources for the benefit of Service Members, Veterans, and their families. Services Members and Veterans can easily use VAPP to navigate the Web, locate services, and contact providers of Veterans Affairs, military, family support, and community services.
VAPP Resources Based on Profile, Need and Location
VAPP provides easy-to-browse resources for Veterans and their family members with self-service access to comprehensive active duty and veterans resources.
- Geo-location of resources to the VAPP users current location.
- Lock-box storage providing VAPP users with online and mobile access to their documents or images.
- Ask a Question for one-click access to a VA expert or community support.
- Browse Resources by Major Categories: One-stop access to service providers, programs, and services without having to research multiple websites or other resources.
- Search Resources: Flexible search options based on profile, need, time of day, or location.
- Browse online directory of service providers, programs, and services at the community, state and federal resources for the benefit of Service members, Veterans and their Families.
- Ask a VA Expert: Send a message to a WA State Department of Veterans Affairs expert with web or mobile app.
- Near Me Geo-location of Services: Search and view service providers, programs or services based on your Geo-location.
- Lock-Box: Online storage for veteran to upload a copy of their medical records, DD214, resume, or other key documents.
- Urgent Resources: Quick access to PTSD, food, housing, and hospital based on Geo-location or search parameters.
- Mobile App: VAPP’s free mobile app with Geo-location technology gives Veterans the ability to quickly locate the closest services nearby such as shelter, food banks, or cash assistance programs in a time of crisis.
VAPP Resources is free for Service Members, Veterans and their family members.